St. Catharines Basement Repair
If you own a home in the St. Catharines area, you know that taking care of it is one of the keys to preserving its value. If you are starting to see telltale signs of foundation damage or are experiencing a leaky basement, the sooner you act the better.
The longer basement and foundation problems are left unaddressed, the more serious they can become. Foundation Fix can assess the problem and provide you with a course of action that is both effective and competitively priced.
Over time, any home can experience a leaky basement or foundation problems. Common reasons for foundation issues in St. Catharines homes include poor soil drainage as well as erosion. But no matter the source of the problem, the experts at Foundation Fix can help you decide on the best solution.
Services offered by Foundation Fix include:
- Basement Waterproofing – whether water enters a basement through a cracked foundation or through leaky windows it needs to be addressed. The best way to do this is to waterproof it from the outside. This requires excavation around your home, repairs to damaged areas and replacement of the weeping tile.
- Water Prevention – If your budget prohibits waterproofing or if the physical features of your property make excavation impossible, the next best solution involves interior waterproofing. In this scenario, water from the outside will still enter your home but it will be quickly diverted out again through a drainage tile in the basement floor.
- Crack Injection – This is a process to repair cracks in concrete that have occurred due to water damage. We repair foundation cracks and prevent them from growing by injecting them with either polyurethane or epoxy.
- Bowed Wall Stabilization – If lateral pressure from soil erosion has caused your foundation walls to bow, it is important to fix this problem as soon as possible. Foundation Fix can not only stabilize walls, but we can make them appear smooth and straight using carbon fiber or Kevlar mesh.
- Piering – If you have noticed diagonal cracks in your walls or have doors and windows that are sticking, there is a good chance it is due to your foundation settling unevenly. This problem can be addressed through a piering technique which uses Magnum Piers. It is a solution that is both permanent and cost-effective.
Why Call Foundation Fix?
The Foundation Fix team is proud to offer St. Catharines homeowners with high quality workmanship and unsurpassed service. It is what has made us the go-to company in the area for foundation repair and basement waterproofing.
We are even willing to stand behind our work with a lifetime warranty, so you can be assured that the job is done right.
Book Your Free Consultation Today
If you are experience foundation issues or a leaky basement anywhere in the St. Catharines area, you can trust Foundation Fix to provide the solution. Book a free, no-obligation inspection today and one of our experts will evaluate your basement or foundation, recommend repairs and provide you with a quote. Don’t delay – contact us at (905) 931-0303.